Vantec offers many value-added services, in addition to plastic injection molding.
It makes economic sense to incorporate a secondary operation or in-mold operation at the time of initial molding rather than adding cost to your manufacturing process.
We recognize that to be a total manufacturing partner we need to provide assistance with product development and engineering to ensure complete customer satisfaction. From initial concept, to delivery of the finished product, we provide a full range of services to ensure that you receive quality plastic molded parts, on time, every time, for your end-use application.
Our value-added services include:
ILS: INTEGRATED LOADING SYSTEMS
- Centralized Computer Controlled Delivery of Materials
- ~10 Miles of Material/Vacuum Piping
- 95%+ of Material Delivered Directly From Container or Silo to Molding Press.
- Energy Efficient — On-Demand
- Reliable/Common Spare Parts Yields Cost Effective PM Program
TOOLING MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
- Tooling Personnel Dedicated to Tool Maintenance and Cleaning
- Utilize Experienced External Tool Makers for Mold Construction Rather Than Invest in Non-Core Equipment and Resources
- Tools Stored in Controlled Environment
- Concept to Development Support
- Plastics Design Experience
- Metal to Plastic Conversion
- Access to Multiple Prototyping Methods
- Competitive Tooling Partners
- Value-Added Analysis
- End-of-Arm Tooling
- Provide Consistency in Part Removal to Minimize Mold Open/Close Time and Cycle Time Variability