Vantec’s locations offer state-of-the-art technologies, and convenient access to major interstates from the main office in Webster City, Iowa, to the newest location in Falls City, Nebraska.
Webster City, Iowa
CORPORATE OFFICES & MAIN FACILITY
Our dynamic support systems insure quality products are produced every time.
- Auxiliary equipment located on the lower level to reduce noise and contamination
- Cells on the molding floor are supported by a flexible cell on the lower level
- Automated material handling systems for precise and consistent material blending, reducing cost and improving quality
- Mold storage in a safe, secure, climate-controlled system extends tool life and reduces maintenance
145,000 Sq. Ft. on Over 11 Acres
11 Shipping/Receiving Docks
Capacity for up to 3000-ton Presses
Assembly and Secondary Operations
State-of-the-Art Injection Molding
Climate Controlled Environment for Process Optimization
Positive Air Pressure Maintained for Reduced Contamination
Real-Time Monitoring of Processing Parameters
Fully-Functional Warehouse to Contain a Defined Minimum/Maximum Buffer of Custom Molded Parts and Products
Robotics and Automation to Achieve Reliable, Repeatable Processes
Falls City, Nebraska
Vantec opened its second facility in November of 2008 in Falls City, Nebraska. This plant was built to add capacity, as well as, to be closer to customers and to be more responsive to their needs.
Conveniently Located to Service:
- Western Iowa
- Northern Missouri
- Eastern Nebraska
- 20 miles West of I-29
(90 miles South of Omaha &
90 miles North of Kansas City)
40,000 Square Feet
- Expandable to 80,000 Sq. Ft.
- 20,000 Sq. Ft. Warehousing
- 20,000 Sq. Ft. Molding