Vantec visited Lean leading companies, Herman Miller, Shingo Silver award winner- Micron, Zingerman’s, Fanuc North American HQ, Cascade Engineering, Flex-N-Gate, Jabil, AMT, GE digital Hub, and we had two MIT speakers joining us,
- Vantec adds a new Toyo Si-400-6 to Falls City, and moves a 500 Ton Toyo to Falls City from our Webster City plant, to serve customer needs.
- Vantec hosts Iowa Young Presidents Organization for a member manufacturing gemba walk.
- Vantec Team Members “go see” with a St. Louis Gemba Walk to learn from other Continuous Improvement companies.
- 10 members of the Vantec Team benchmark best practices from other great manufacturers, in Wisconsin.
- Vantec takes team members on Michigan benchmarking gemba walks with YPO Manufacturing Excellence Network, in October.
Governor Branstad visits Vantec for MFG DAY, today, along with Iowa House Representative, Rob Bacon, and Iowa Senator, Jerry Behn