5 Members of the Vantec Team, travel to St. Louis to learn to see waste and benchmark best practices, in St. Louis. We visited four manufacturing sites in two days. Many ideas to bring back and implement in our plant. Thank you to our hosts, Empire Comfort, Cambridge Engineering, and Emerson.
- Vantec Team Members “go see” with a St. Louis Gemba Walk to learn from other Continuous Improvement companies.
- 10 members of the Vantec Team benchmark best practices from other great manufacturers, in Wisconsin.
- Vantec takes team members on Michigan benchmarking gemba walks with YPO Manufacturing Excellence Network, in October.
- Governor Branstad visits Vantec for MFG DAY, today, along with Iowa House Representative, Rob Bacon, and Iowa Senator, Jerry Behn
- Vantec team featured in Plastics News article